Are you having a hard time buying for the expecting parents, the baby or the toddler that has everything? Or, perhaps, you want to get something unique – something special that will last a lifetime, grow with the child and make a lasting impression.
Today on Fox 5 San Diego, I showcased my handpicked selection of gifts for new parents, babies and toddlers.
* * *
Don’t forget to enter below to win
The Mommy Loves Coffee Ultimate Holiday Gift Giveaway!
Little Giraffe has an amazing selection for pretty much everyone on your list. But if you want to really spoil that little one in your life, treat him or her to some classically modern layette, a chenille hoodie or a set of luxurious burpies.
- One of the most popular gift selections from Little Giraffe is the Stretch Chenille Zipper Hoodie ($61). With cozy pockets, a front zipper and a hood with little ears, little ones (and parents) love this comfortable lightweight hoodie in super-soft stretch chenille.
- You can never have too many burp cloths. Are we right? Clean up life’s little messes with the Little Giraffe set-of-three burpies ($48) in a giraffe print gift box. The same fabric you love in the center, surrounded by Little Giraffe’s absorbent cotton diamond-quilt.
- The new Little Giraffe Link print makes a classically modern statement. The Link Girl’s Yoke T ($23) features shoulder snaps for easy dressing, a stylist gathered yoke, and sumptuous cotton interlock. Perfect for hospital to home, play dates, and every first-step in-between. The new Link Pant ($21) features an elastic waistband, stylish banded cuffs, and sumptuous cotton interlock.
Pipopipo is a baby and toddler apparel and accessory company for fashionable kids aged five and under. Pipopipo creates age-appropriate clothes that are fun for kids to wear and practical for parents to buy.
- The adorable girl and boy sock sets ($35 each) entertain babies and are designed to be touched and squished – but don’t worry mom, they are mold, mildew and odor-resistant! The moisture wicking and thermal regulating properties keep baby’s feet warm and dry and each pair of machine washable socks features CPSIA-safe silicone bottoms for that essential non-slip feature. These unique sock sets make perfect Holiday gifts thanks to the eco-friendly, reusable bamboo box.
Valco Baby makes amazing and practical strollers for parents, but they also make a beautiful Princess Pram doll stroller for the littlest mommy or daddy, too.
- The Valco Baby Princess Doll Stroller ($120) is the perfect play accessory for your children three years and older. Valco Baby designed and engineered their dolls prams and strollers with the same care, precision and thought as they do their Stroller range. These easy to use Doll Strollers incorporate luxury, Valco Baby style, and are tough enough to withstand how children play today and beyond.
MANNY AND SIMON
Manny and Simon is a San Diego company that offers an exciting collection of children’s products – Products that take the classic animals and vehicles children love and transforms them into contemporary essentials for every kid!
- Manny and Simon products range from unique hand-screened printed apparel for babies and toddlers to eco-friendly wooden heirloom toys (starting at $32) and furniture perfect for any child’s play room. The double height step stools ($90) add to the design of a bedroom or bathroom and are just the right height for a growing child. The Beautiful, sturdy rockers ($200) are fun to look at and play with.
MAMAS AND PAPAS
Mamas and Papas is a family business, which provides parents and babies what they need to grow and thrive. From beautiful strollers to educational toys, they have a wide-range of Holiday gift offerings.
- George the Giraffe ($140) is one toy that creates quite the buzz. George has three interactive modes of play (story time, song time and play time) and provides hours of fun for every little one. Each of the four interactive toys (included) prompt George to play with your child for endless amounts of fun – while encouraging developmental skills such as speech, play, interaction, cognitive skills and more.
Blabla offers apparel, dolls, toys, blankets, mobiles, rattles and more – everything is absolutely perfect for someone as Holiday gifts. These contemporary, eco-friendly hand knit designs are made from natural fibers and by fair-trade artisans.
- The hand-knit dolls range from 12-inches tall ($42) to 3-feet tall ($180) and are perfect gifts that can grow with your baby.
Bring in some educational fun with gifts from everyone’s favorite learning source, Lakeshore! Everything at Lakeshore Learning encourages and enhances a growing child’s mind and body – while having fun!
- Tots touch, toss & squeeze these Lakeshore Learning soft-sewn balls ($30, set of six)…and build sensory awareness as your child plays! The balls have lots of fun-to-touch textures, super-bright colors…plus jingling bells, soft crinkles, rattling beads & more. Best of all, they’re completely machine-washable, so they’re ideal for all kids!
- The Lakeshore Learning super-soft, fully washable blocks ($50, set of 24) are designed just for tots – with lots of stimulating textures, colors, shapes and sounds! Little ones love to touch the velvety bumps and ridges…and the bright, lightweight shapes are a cinch to grab and stack. There are even blocks that jingle, squeak and rattle!
The Mommy Loves Coffee Ultimate Holiday Gift Giveaway is filled with amazing Holiday gifts valued over $500! Enter below to win these handpicked Holiday favorites.
- Little Giraffe – Mess With This Bella burpies set (value $48)
- Pipopipo – Sock set (value $35)
- Mamas and Papas – George the Giraffe Rocker (value $140)
- Valco Baby – Pink Princess Pram (value $120)
- Blabla – 12” knit doll (value $42)
- Lakeshore – Washable Sensory Balls (value $30) and Washable Sensory Blocks (value $50)
- Manny and Simon – Wooden Fire Truck push toy (value $39)