Lansinoh is a household name when it comes to expectant and new moms. It’s one of the trusted brands I’ve turned to for my breastfeeding needs and accessories ever since my first son was born – over 10 years ago. The Storage Bags, HPA Lanolin and Disposable Breast Pads are regulars in this home and I can simply ask my husband to grab me some “breast pads” at the store and he comes home with the purple (Lansinoh) box every time.
Lansinoh is about to launch the new Lansinoh Affinity Pro Double Electric Breast Pump and we have all the information on this must-have, revolutionary new breastfeeding accessory. It has all the safety, convenience and premium features a mom could need and want, but it doesn’t break the bank! The Affinity Pro Double Electric Breast Pump will be in stores and online sometime in the next month and will retail for only $129.99.
LANSINOH AFFINITY PRO DOUBLE ELECTRIC BREAST PUMP FEATURES
- The only breast pump with three unique pumping rhythms to better match the sucking rhythms of a baby.
- Eight suction levels.
- The adjustable cycles and eight different suctions allow for ultimate customization, resulting in maximum milk flow and comfort for mom.
- The “closed system” ensures maximum hygienic milk for baby by keeping milk from backing up in the tubing, preventing bacteria and mold growth in the tubing and monitor.
- AC Adapter/Battery operated (batteries not included).
- Compact, light base for easy on-the-go use.
- LCD time, which allows you to manage your time effectively.
- ComfortFit flanges included.
- Includes a carry tote.
- For long term, daily use at home or away.
- Compatible with any hands-free bra.
- You can find the Lansinoh Affinity Pro Double Electric Breast Pump at Target, Wal-mart, Babies R Us, Diapers.com and Drugstore.com in February 2013.
LANSINOH AFFINITY PRO DOUBLE ELECTRIC BREAST PUMP GIVEAWAY
I’m extremely excited about the Affinity Pro and have been since I saw it in person last fall. I will be using one when my little guy arrives in June and because it’s that great of a pump, Lansinoh and I want to give you a chance to own one, too – even before it hits the shelves! Whether you’re pregnant, have a newborn or you’re already a breastfeeding/pumping mom, every mom-to-be and mom of a breastfed child should own a pump… If you ask me!
I’ve used my previous pumps to help my babies latch on properly (during those first few days), to help increase my milk supply, to help ease engorgement pains, to express and store milk for my baby in the NICU, to get a little break and to be able to get away for work. You never know when you will need a breast pump, so having one on hand can (and will) help save your sanity!
Disclosure: Lansinoh sent us an Affinity Pro for review purposes. All opinions are my own.