The My Baby & Me Booster Seat by Summer Infant includes a mini baby booster that matches child’s ‘big girl’ booster. Perfect for keeping your toddler entertained during meal prep and clean up!
… And, according to my niece, during mealtime too!
- Savannah (a real life big sister to baby brother, Easton) loves her new My Baby and Me booster — she loves feeding her baby!
- The My Baby and Me booster is super cute although, having to clean two trays is a tad annoying — good thing the doll’s tray is super tiny!
- Savannah is a big 3-year-old (at nearly 40″ tall) but she fits in the booster extremely well.
- The backrest can pop out of place (with a good grip/forceful pull up on the top of the backrest) for easy storage and travelability. It’s a good thing that the fold on the backrest takes some force — so a child can’t figure it out and mess with the backrest during mealtime.
- Savannah’s mom loves that the booster comes with a tray so she has the option to use the booster seat away from the table. “She likes being able to watch the backyard, and assess the weather, while she’s eating. She’s going to be a weather woman one, day I’m sure of it.” she says.
- The doll ‘mini seat’ detaches easily — which is a good for clean-up or for playtime away from the table.
- The back of the booster seat is on the thin side — making it feel less sturdy than it really is.
Using the My Baby and Me booster
- Set up of the child booster: The My Baby and Me booster comes fully assembled and in the folded position. Fold the seatback up and lock it into position by pushing it down into one of the seat back placement options (there are two options, which allow your child to sit closer or further away from the detachable tray).
- Set up of the baby doll booster: Snap the back of the doll booster into place, attach the side clip and snap on the tray.
- The My Baby and Me booster is sturdy and attaches — and adjusts — easily to any chair.
- For ages 6 months up to 50lbs.
- Child booster information: Removable and dishwasher-safe tray, 3-point restraint system, chair straps secure booster to seat, high seat back for child’s comfort, fold down seat back for travel and storage and non-slip rubber feet.
- Baby doll booster information: Easy clip-on design so your toddler can sit and eat with their baby doll, easy to remove tray, little booster can snap off and be used anywhere and fits MOST baby dolls.
- Dolls not included
The My Baby and Me booster can be purchased at Toys R Us and would make a great holiday gift for a little girl who loves her dolls and has a budding imagination.
Disclosure: Summer Infant sent us a My Baby and Me booster seat to do this review. We were not asked or paid to write the review and all opinions are our own.